- EquityX Ltd (“EX“) operates and maintains a web-based market network (the “Market Network“) through which a registered company and a registered advisor may enter into an agreement for the receipt of such services as agreed between them.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access any secure areas of the Market Network. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify EX of any unauthorized use of your password.
- You acknowledge and agree that EX may send you written periodic reports as determined by EX from time to time.
- Use of Information
- “Personal Information” means any and all information about you or (if applicable) your personnel that is personally identifiable (e.g.: name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc); and “Non-Personal Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to Personal Information. Non-Personal Information does not enable identification of, or contact with, individual persons.
- You acknowledges and agrees that (i) information submit by or for you to EX or Market Network shall be publicly visible in accordance with your preferences and is not subject to any confidentiality obligation, and following disclosure it may be collected and used by others, and (ii) EX cannot control such information following disclosure, and cannot force the deletion or modification of that information by the parties to whom it was made available.
- EX may from time to time contract with third parties to optimize the Market Network and communications. To this effect, EX may use web beacons, clear GIFs and Cookies provided by such third parties.
- EX may use Personal Information to enable you to use the Market Network, to contact therewith and to provide it information that may be useful thereto. Unless otherwise notified by you to EX, you agree to receive notifications from EX and the Market Network.
- EX may create from time to time Non-Personal Information from Personal Information by excluding information (such as names and other contact information) that would personally identify users. Such Non-Personal Information may be used in statistical analysis to help analyze patterns in the use of the Market Network, and may also be available for review by third parties.
- The Market Network may contain links to other sites, and EX is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. In accessing such links, you agree to be aware when leaving the Market Network and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
EX may disclose Personal Information (i) to other persons and entities registered on the Market Network (“Registered Users“) based on your preferences as notified to EX; following disclosure, you agree that EX does not control the ways by which such Registered Users use, process or further disclose such information, (ii) to third parties with whom EX have a technology license agreement or other relationship, for the purposes such as back up, analytics and ongoing operation of the Market Network, (iii) if such disclosure is made to comply with applicable law or order (such as order issued by a court or an authorized administrative agency, respond to a subpoena, legal process, warrant etc); (iv) to EX service providers for the purpose of providing their services; or (v) as part of a merger or consolidation, or as part of the sale of shares or assets. EX DOES NOT EVALUATE OR CONTROL ANY PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY SUBSEQUENT TO DISCLOSURE.